The majority of modern Televsions have connectivity via HDMI and lack some of the older video inputs which the retro game consoles use. With the HDMI-compatible adapter cable, you can bring your old PS1/PS2 game console back to life on the TV and relive those gaming calssics, with a simple “PLUG AND PLAY” solution!
1) The PS1/PS2 HDMI-compatible upscale the analog RGB signal and Component
signal to digital 1080P HDMI output for modern HDTVs, monitors and
2) Support all the classic PS1, PS ONE, Fat PS2 and Slim PS2.
3) Built in RGB-YPbPr switch, —–Be sure to change between RGB and Component mode for the correct setting on PS2 console.
4) Easy to use with well-prepared cables included. (Micro USB cable and the HDMI cable.)
Support Video input Mode:
1) Support resolutions: 240p,288p,480i,480p,576i,576p.
2) The PS1/PS2 HDMI-compatible adapter supports both “RGB” and “Component”
video modes which can works on all the PS1 and PS2 console.
Caution: the PS1 console only output the RGBS signal, and the PS2 consoles can output the RGBS or YPbPr signal.
Supported HDMI Output Mode:1080P HDMI signal.