The majority of modern Televisions have connectivity via HDMI and lack some of the older inputs which retro game consoles use. With the Bitfunx HDMI adapter cable, you can bring your old Microsoft XBOX back to life on a newer TV and relive those gaming classics, with a simple ‘plug and play’ solution!
1) Video and Audio in full digital HDMI format with zero transmission loss!
2) Work with the majority of HDMI enabled televisions and monitors.
3) Hassle Free! Plug and play as you go.
4) Supports all XBOX display modes (480p, 720p, 1080i).
5) Provides advanced signal processing with great precision, colours and resolution!
6) No power adapter, no messy charging cords-Just one single HDMI cable.
Dimensions:L-6cm, W-4CM, H-1.5CM
Power Consumption:Below 2W
Supported Video Input Mode:All XBOX display modes inc. 480p, 720p, 1080i.
Supported Video Output Mode:Outputs pure digital HDMI Video/Audio.
HOW TO USE
1) Remove previous XBOX A/V cable and connect Bitfunx HDMI adapter.
2) Plug one end of your HDMI cable into the Bitfunx HDMI converter and the other end into a free HDMI socket on your TV.
3) Power on your XBOX and TV, make sure your TV’s A/V input has been switched to the correct HDMI input where the XBOX is connected.
4) Verify that you can see the XBOX picture on your TV – The Bitfunx HDMI adapter LED should now be Green in colour.
5) That’s it! – Our Bitfunx HDMI adapters are ‘Plug and Play’ and very simple to use.
Please Note:The HDMI adapter dose not upscale or tweak the image. If you are looking for more control over your image, then please consider the OSSC (Open Source Scan Converter) by Bitfunx.