The majority of modern Televisions have connectivity via HDMI and lack some of the older inputs which retro game consoles use. With the Bitfunx HDMI adapter cable, you can bring your old Sega Dreamcast back to life on a newer TV and relive those gaming classics, with a simple ‘PLUG AND PLAY’ solution!
1) Video and Audio in Full Digital HDMI format with zero transmission loss!
2) Works with the majority of HDMI enabled televisions and monitors.
3) Hassle Free! Plug and Play as you go.
4) Supports all Dreamcast display modes (NTSC 480i, 480p, PAL 576i).
5) Provides advanced signal processing with great precision, colours and resolution!
6) No power adapter, no messy charging cords – Just one single HDMI cable.
Dimensions:L: 6cm, W: 4cm, H: 1.5cm
Power Consumption:Below 2W
Supported Video Input Mode:Includes all the display modes of the Dreamcast console (480i, 480p, 576i)
SupportedHDMIOutput Mode:Outputs pure digital HDMI Video/Audio Signals
Important:The HDMI adapter works by taking the absolute best available signal from the Dreamcast (VGA), and then converting it to HDMI. There are a very small number of games that were not VGA compatible (less than 20), and therefore these will not be compatible with this adapter.
DC Games that don’t work with VGA:
Air Force Delta
Ceasars Palace 2000: Millennium Gold Edition
ECW Anarchy Rulz
ECW Hardcore Revolution
Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure
The King of Fighters ’99 Evolution
The King of Fighters: Dream Match 1999M
Last Blade II Heart of a Samarai
MTV Sports: Skateboarding Featuring Andy McDonald
Psychic Force 2012
The Ring: Terror’s Realm Soul Fighter
HOW TO USE
- Remove previous Dreamcast A/V cable and connect Bitfunx HDMI
- Plug one end of your HDMIcable into the Bitfunx HDMI converter, and the other end into a free HDMI socket on your TV.
- Power on your Dreamcast and TV. Make sure your TV’s A/V INPUT has been switched to the correct HDMIinput where the Dreamcast is connected.
- Verify that you can see the Dreamcast picture on your TV – The Bitfunx HDMIadapter LED should now be Green in colour.
- That’s it! – Our Bitfunx HDMIadapters are ‘Plug and Play’ and very simple to use.
Please Note:The HDMI adapter does not upscale or tweak the image. If you are looking for more control over your image, then please consider theOSSC (Open Source Scan Converter) by Bitfunx.