This Extra Slim (XS-D) v2.5 board provides 128MB of SDR SDRAM memory for
cores requiring a large (>512KB) of memory including the Neo Geo core. Although the DE10-Nano has built in DDR3 RAM, it has a high latency and is not suitable for the timings required of retro EDO DRAM.
So if a core requires precise memory timings, then the onboard DDR3 cannot be used.Every one of my boards uses the high quality Alliance memory paired. You can be confident knowing each 128MB SDRAM Extra Slim (XS-D) v2.5 board has been tested for over an hour at 140 MHz. I have also tested each with the Neo Geo console core, Acorn Archimedes (Archie) core, Game Boy Advance core, Sega Mega CD core and in Neo Geo games which require a 128MB module to play this ensures no issues are present.
1. Suitable For Terasic DE10-Nano FPGA Board
2. 128MB SDRAM Capacity
3. 100% Of The Neo Geo ROM Library Playable
4. Alliance Memory AS4C32M16SB-7TIN Chips
5. MiSTer IO Board Compatible
6. Fully Assembled & Tested
– 1 x Extra Slim (XS-D) v2.5 SDRAM Board
If you need the others products for Mister FPGA, please click below:
1. MisTer USB Hub v2.1 board
2. MisTer SDRAM XS v2.2 board 32MB
3. MisTer IO Board Analog Video Output VGA Port
4. MisTer RTC Real Time Clock Board